Kendra White joined Smith Anderson in 2018. She is an associate in Smith Anderson’s M&A practice group.
Areas of Focus
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America, Banking and Finance Law (2024)
- The National Black Lawyers Top 100, Top 40 Under 40 (2020)
- Senior Editor, North Carolina Central Law Review
- President, Business Law Society, North Carolina University School of Law
- North Carolina Central University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2018
- Dean’s List
- East Carolina University, B.S., Applied Sociology, magna cum laude, 2015
Bar & Court Admissions
- North Carolina
Certified Adult Mental Health First Aid, National Council for Mental Wellbeing
- Represented a Nasdaq-listed bank holding company in a public offering of subordinated notes for aggregate proceeds of $350 million.
- Represented a Nasdaq-listed bank holding company in a public offering of depositary shares representing interests in preferred stock for aggregate proceeds of $345 million.
Advised a building supply company in the acquisition of a majority of the outstanding membership interests of a siding, roofing and decking installation company.
Advised a company specializing in video game and software development in a definitive agreement to acquire a company that developed a presence-based social networking platform connecting users online through live video on mobile and desktop apps.
- Advised a leading provider of drone technology for the enterprise in the purchase of substantially all assets of a provider of turnkey inspection services for construction, building information management (BIM) and real estate.
- Advised an enterprise storage management company in its sale to a private equity sponsor.
Represented a private equity fund in its acquisition of a leading digital patient recruitment company.
Advised a venture lending bank in the financing of a senior credit agreement with a company specializing in digital asset management.
Advised a venture lending bank in connection with a senior credit agreement with a company specializing in provision of small business banking solutions.
Advised a venture lending bank in the financing of a senior credit agreement with a company specializing in platforms that power banks and fintechs with modern, real-time banking platforms.
Advised a venture lending bank in the financing of a senior credit agreement with a company specializing in an online/software platform that enables individual investors to discover and invest in high-quality venture funds.
- Smith Anderson Achieves All Time Highs for Attorneys Recognized by Best Lawyers® in Three CategoriesBest Lawyers®News
- The National Black Lawyers