Kendra White joined Smith Anderson in 2018. She is an associate in Smith Anderson’s M&A practice group.
Honors & Awards
- Senior Editor, North Carolina Central Law Review
- President, Business Law Society, North Carolina University School of Law
- Advised a leading provider of drone technology for the enterprise in the purchase of substantially all assets of a provider of turnkey inspection services for construction, building information management (BIM) and real estate.
- Advised an enterprise storage management company in its sale to a private equity sponsor.
News & Publications
Bar & Court Admissions
- North Carolina
- North Carolina Central University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2018
- Dean’s List
- East Carolina University, B.S., Applied Sociology, magna cum laude, 2015