Kendra White joined Smith Anderson in 2018. She is an associate in Smith Anderson’s M&A practice group.
Professional & Community Affiliations
Certified Adult Mental Health First Aid, National Council for Mental Wellbeing
Honors & Awards
- The National Black Lawyers Top 100, Top 40 Under 40 (2020)
- Senior Editor, North Carolina Central Law Review
- President, Business Law Society, North Carolina University School of Law
- Represented a Nasdaq-listed bank holding company in a public offering of subordinated notes for aggregate proceeds of $350 million.
- Represented a Nasdaq-listed bank holding company in a public offering of depositary shares representing interests in preferred stock for aggregate proceeds of $345 million.
Advised a building supply company in the acquisition of a majority of the outstanding membership interests of a siding, roofing and decking installation company.
Advised a company specializing in video game and software development in a definitive agreement to acquire a company that developed a presence-based social networking platform connecting users online through live video on mobile and desktop apps.
- Advised a leading provider of drone technology for the enterprise in the purchase of substantially all assets of a provider of turnkey inspection services for construction, building information management (BIM) and real estate.
- Advised an enterprise storage management company in its sale to a private equity sponsor.
News & Publications
- The National Black Lawyers, 08.10.2020