Jordan Fieldstein focuses her practice on tax, corporate and business law matters, with an emphasis on general representation of closely-held businesses and their owners and private equity transactions.
Jordan routinely advises flow-through businesses, such as limited liability companies, partnerships and S corporations, with respect to a wide range of tax and business law matters including formation, capitalization, equity transfers and redemptions, acquisition and sale transactions, liquidations and dissolutions. In addition to her business practice, Jordan advises individuals regarding tax and estate planning matters.
Prior to joining Smith Anderson, Jordan was a tax associate at Finn Dixon & Herling LLP, a law firm in Connecticut.
NOT ADMITTED TO PRACTICE IN NORTH CAROLINA.
Honors & Awards
Connecticut Super Lawyers, Rising Star (2017)
News & Publications
- Lead Author, “Key Tax Issues in Negotiating M&A Deals for Small Businesses”10.2017Tax Stringer, Online Publication of the New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
Bar & Court Admissions
- New York University, LL.M., Taxation, 2015
- University of Connecticut School of Law, J.D. with a Certificate in Taxation, 2012
- Executive Editor, Connecticut Journal of International Law
- Vice President, Tax Law Society
- University of North Carolina, B.A. in Political Science, 2009