Megan Lambert assists a broad range of life sciences companies in developing and commercializing their intellectual property assets, including through domestic and international corporate partnering, patent and technology licensing, research and development collaborations, clinical trials, supply chain, distribution, co-promotion arrangements and other strategic commercial transactions.
Prior to joining Smith Anderson, Megan was an associate attorney in the Research Triangle Park office of an international law firm.
Professional & Community Affiliations
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Intellectual Property Section
- Wake County Bar Association
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Women in IP Committee
Honors & Awards
- Executive Editor, North Carolina Journal of Law and Technology
- James Scholar, University of Illinois
- Represented a specialty pharmaceutical company in connection with a licensing and commercialization arrangement for the introduction of a product into the United States
- Represented a nonprofit organization in its acquisition of a health care mobile application technology company
- Represented a leading provider of pharmacy-based patient care solutions and medication synchronization services to independent and chain pharmacies in its approximately $41 million sale of the company to a publicly traded buyer
- Assisted clients in the review of commercial contracts for various stages of product development
- Assisted clients in the review of domestic and international clinical trial agreements