Thirty Smith Anderson Lawyers Recognized in 2017 Chambers USA
In its 2017 edition, Chambers USA, one of the leading ranking agencies for law firms and lawyers, has listed 30 Smith Anderson lawyers among the leading attorneys in North Carolina.
Each year, Chambers USA publishes its national guide ranking law firms and lawyers based on independent research obtained from clients, peers and members of the business community.
Chambers USA honored Smith Anderson with recognition for the following practice categories: Corporate/Mergers & Acquisitions, Banking & Finance, Environment, Labor & Employment, Litigation: General Commercial, Real Estate and Intellectual Property.
Throughout the research process, Chambers USA speaks with clients and peers who evaluate our firm. Included below are some of the reviews we were fortunate to receive:
- "I have a high regard for all the professionals at Smith Anderson. They are highly regarded in corporate law and business litigation."
- "We see Smith Anderson as a valued partner to our company. They are responsive and provide excellent legal support. They do a great job."
- "There is a consistent and admirably high level of quality within the firm, as well as a very pleasant culture. These folks are exceptional lawyers and genuinely nice people - a most winning combination of expertise and civility."
- "The thing I like most about them is that they are no-nonsense. They deal with issues and provide sensible solutions without overcomplicating things. It's straight down the middle, sensible advice."
- "They're phenomenal; the customer service can't be beaten and the level of expertise is really good."
The following is a list of all 30 Smith Anderson lawyers who are honored as leading attorneys in the 2017 Chambers USA guide:
Banking & Finance
Corporate/Mergers & Acquisitions
- Amy Meyers Batten
- Christopher Capel
- Robert Duggins
- Timothy Goettel
- John Jernigan
- Byron Kirkland
- Gerald Roach
- Margaret Rosenfeld
Labor & Employment
Litigation: General Commercial
Litigation: Healthcare & Medical Malpractice
Real Estate: Finance
Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use
CLICK HERE to learn more about recent recognition our firm and individual lawyers have received from clients, peers and the business community.
- Managing Partner
- Firm Chair
- Banking & Finance
- Commercial Litigation
- Commercial Real Estate
- Construction & Infrastructure
- Corporate and Securities Litigation
- Corporate and Syndicated Finance
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Employment Litigation
- Employment, Labor and Human Resources
- Land Use and Zoning
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Mezzanine Finance
- OSHA and Workplace Safety
- Private Equity
- Public Companies
- Real Estate Development
- Real Estate Litigation
- Technology Transactions
- Trademark & Copyright
- Venture Capital