T.G. Falcon advises clients on intellectual property matters and tech-related issues such as development, licensing, marketing, acquisitions and use of assets.
Prior to joining Smith Anderson, T.G. served as associate corporate counsel for Amazon, where he advised businesses on user experience design, licensing and moderation of user-generated content. He also advised internal teams on compliance with the GDPR and CCPA. Before going in-house, T.G. practiced at the Silicon Valley headquarters of an international law firm, where he advised start-ups and newly public companies on fundraising, transactions and corporate governance issues. Prior to that, T.G. practiced in the New York City office of a global law firm, where he focused on intellectual property and corporate governance.
T.G. enjoys basketball and stand-up comedy, and for seven years was a professional stand-up comedian where he used comedy as a way to increase awareness about disabilities. T.G. spent six years of his life in a wheelchair, during which time he trained with members of the U.S. Paralympic wheelchair basketball team.
Areas of Focus
- Duke University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2015
- Online Editor, Duke Law Journal
- Vice President, Sports and Entertainment Law Society
- Dean’s Award: Internet Law and Criminal Law and Evidence (Highest Grade)
- Stanford University, B.A., 2006
- Mock Trial: National team qualifier and individual award winner
Bar & Court Admissions
- New York
- North Carolina