Justin Lockett is an attorney with Smith Anderson’s Litigation group and focuses his practice on advising clients on employment and general business litigation matters.
Justin’s interests include chess, having served as Lead Chess Coach and Assistant Chief Tournament Director for Triangle Chess.
Areas of Focus
- Campbell Law School, J.D., with honors, 2022
- The Order of Barristers
- Dean’s Excellence Merit Scholarship
- Chief Comments Editor, Campbell Law Review
- North Carolina State University, B.A., summa cum laude, 2019
Bar & Court Admissions
- North Carolina
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina
Publications & Alerts
- Published by the Wake Forest Journal of Law & PolicyPublication