Davis Fussell focuses his practice on corporate law, counseling private and public companies across a variety of industries on corporate governance matters, domestic and cross-border mergers, acquisitions and divestitures, and commercial contracting matters. He also has an active securities law practice, assisting public companies with capital-raising transactions and day-to-day compliance obligations.
Professional & Community Affiliations
North Carolina Bar Association
- Legal Feeding Frenzy Committee (2017-2018)
Wake County Bar Association
Honors & Awards
Staff member, North Carolina Law Review
- Represented a Nasdaq-listed bank holding company in a public offering of subordinated notes for aggregate proceeds of $350 million.
- Represented a Nasdaq-listed bank holding company in a public offering of depositary shares representing interests in preferred stock for aggregate proceeds of $345 million.
- Represented one of the largest providers of community-based intellectual and/or developmental disability services in a definitive agreement to acquire a regional home health services company.
News & Publications
- The Deal | Law360 | Triangle Business Journal, 10.16.2020
Bar & Court Admissions
- North Carolina
University of North Carolina, J.D., with highest honors, 2019
- Chancellors’ Scholar
University of North Carolina, B.A., with highest distinction, American Studies, with minors in Business Administration and History, 2016
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Honors College