Paige Holland concentrates in the area of medical malpractice defense litigation where she assists attorneys in reviewing and analyzing medical records, medical research, witness preparation and trial.
Prior to joining Smith Anderson, Paige worked in various capacities as a critical care nurse at hospitals including WakeMed Cary, WakeMed Raleigh and St. Francis Hospital (Charleston, WV). She has over six years of experience as a legal nurse consultant.
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- NIH Stroke Scale (NIHSS)
- Winston-Salem State University, B.S. in Nursing, 2018
- Wake Tech Community College, A.S. in Nursing, 1998
- Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society
- North Carolina State University, B.A. in Business Management, 1993
- Dean’s List