Tess Rogers is a member of Smith Anderson’s Real Estate Development and Litigation practice groups.
Prior to joining Smith Anderson, Tess practiced in the business litigation group of an international law firm, working with financial, construction and other clients in connection with internal investigations, compliance with financial, securities, banking and licensing regulations and evaluating risk of potential litigation. Prior to law school, Tess worked for Triangle Environmental in Durham as an Environmental Consultant.
Tess grew up on a small horse farm near North Carolina’s Hanging Rock State Park, and she and her fiancé have four dogs and two cats. She enjoys hiking, backpacking, concerts, travel and trying new restaurants.
Professional & Community Affiliations
- Wake County Bar Association
- Alpha Gamma Delta - Theta Mu
Bar & Court Admissions
- North Carolina
- Duke University School of Law, J.D., 2020
- Executive Editor, Duke Environmental Law & Policy Forum
- 3L Board Representative and Project Manager, Environmental Law Society
- University of North Carolina at Wilmington, B.S., cum laude, Environmental Science, 2016