Lauren Davis is a member of the firm’s Finance group and focuses her practices in the areas of commercial lending, corporate finance, private equity, mezzanine financing and commercial real estate finance transactions.
While in law school, Lauren was an editor of the North Carolina Banking Institute Journal and worked as a Certified Student Practitioner for the Startup NC Law Clinic in Chapel Hill, advising clients on legal needs, drafting customer contracts, conducting research and drafting memos on entity selection, entity formation and operating agreements.
Lauren enjoys Michigan State University basketball and football, dancing, travel and musicals.
- University of North Carolina School of Law
- Institute Editor, North Carolina Banking Institute Journal
- Dean’s Fellow (2020-2021)
- Vice President, Carolina Teen Court Assistance Program (2019-2020)
- Vice President, Carolina Law Ambassadors (2019-2020)
- Mentor Coordinator, Women in Law (2019-2020)
News & Publications
- The Impact of the California Consumer Privacy Act on Financial Institutions Across the Nation2020Published by North Carolina Banking Institute Journal
Bar & Court Admissions
- North Carolina
- UNC Chapel Hill School of Law, J.D., with honors, 2021
- Michigan State University, B.A., Finance, with honors, 2018
- Honors College