Lauren Davis joined Smith Anderson in 2021. She is an associate in Smith Anderson’s Employment, Labor and Human Resources practice group.
Lauren enjoys Michigan State University basketball and football, dancing, travel and musicals.
- University of North Carolina School of Law
- Institute Editor, North Carolina Banking Institute Journal
- Certified Student Practitioner, Startup NC Law Clinic
- Dean’s Fellow
- Vice President, Carolina Teen Court Assistance Program
- Vice President, Carolina Law Ambassadors
- Mentor Coordinator, Women in Law
News & Publications
- The Impact of the California Consumer Privacy Act on Financial Institutions Across the Nation2020Published by North Carolina Banking Institute Journal
Bar & Court Admissions
- North Carolina
- UNC Chapel Hill School of Law, J.D., with honors, 2021
- Michigan State University, B.A., Finance, with honors, 2018
- Honors College