Hope Garber is a member of Smith Anderson’s Litigation Practice.
Before joining Smith Anderson, Hope practiced in the litigation group of a Northeast law firm, focusing on class action defense and complex commercial disputes.
Hope enjoys spending time with her family, skiing, hiking and camping.
Professional & Community Affiliations
- Duke University School of Law
- Co-Director, Veterans Assistance Project (2016–2017)
- Managing Editor, Alaska Law Review (2017–2018)
News & Publications
Bar & Court Admissions
- North Carolina
- Duke University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2018
- Order of the Coif
- National Order of Scribes
- Bates College, magna cum laude B.A, 2012
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Don R. Willett, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Donald W. Molloy, U.S. District Court for the District of Montana