Gandhi Maniam is a paralegal with Smith Anderson’s Corporate practice and works with attorneys who support our start-up and emerging growth company and venture capital firm clients.
Gandhi has more than 12 years of legal experience, including practicing law as an attorney at a law firm in Malaysia, where he handled civil and commercial disputes before the subordinate and superior courts of Malaysia. He has also worked as a lead investigator in labor and employment litigation matters for a law firm based in Maryland.
Gandhi is happiest on his travels, when strangers become friends and quaint towns become home away from home.
- HR Certification Institute
- Associate Professional in Human Resources
- Legal Profession Qualifying Board, Malaysia
- Certificate in Legal Practice
- Duke University, Paralegal Certificate, 2022
- University of Malaya, LL.M, 2015
- University of London, LL.B, 2008