Andrew Benton works in the firm’s Corporate practice and advises a wide range of business clients.
Andrew enjoys travel, hiking and running half-marathons.
NOT ADMITTED TO PRACTICE IN NORTH CAROLINA.
Professional & Community Affiliations
- International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP)
- Certified Information Privacy Professional/United States (CIPP/US)
- North Carolina Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- Comments Editor, North Carolina Law Review, Vol. 99
- IAPP Westin Scholar Award, 2021 (outstanding privacy law student)
- Millard S. Breckinridge Prize in Law, 2021 (outstanding tax law student)
- Gressman and Pollitt Oral Advocacy Award
- University of North Carolina School of Law, J.D., with high honors, 2021
- Chancellors’ Scholar
- Class Rank: 4th
- North Carolina State University, M.A., in American History, summa cum laude, 2016
- Western Carolina University, B.A., summa cum laude, 2013