Carina Arellano is an attorney with Smith Anderson’s Intellectual Property, Technology Transactions and Mergers and Acquisitions practice groups.
Prior to law school, Carina served as an Admission Officer specializing in Latino/x/e student recruitment at Duke University Undergraduate Admissions. She holistically evaluated student applications for admission to Duke University and planned on-campus and off-campus student recruitment events.
She enjoys high-intensity interval training, working out on the Peloton, Killer Sudoku, action and sci-fi media, March Madness and traveling – Carina has been to 13 countries and 28 states.
NOT ADMITTED TO PRACTICE IN NORTH CAROLINA
Areas of Focus
- Arizona State University College of Law, J.D., 2022
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund Scholar, 2019-2020, 2021-2022
- Law, Science and Technology Certificate with focuses in Life Sciences and Data, Privacy and Security
- Duke University, B.A., 2017
- LGBTQ+ Network Alumni Association, Board of Directors Secretary, (2022-Present)
- Hispanic and Latino Alumni Association Board of Directors Member At-Large, (2019-2022)
- Alumni Interview Committee (2017-Present)
Bar & Court Admissions