Will focuses his practice on corporate law, data use, and mergers and acquisitions.
Prior to law school, Will worked for Bloomberg in New York as a business journalist covering mergers and acquisitions. He is also a Certified Information Privacy Professional/United States (CIPP/US) and Certified Information Privacy Professional/Europe (CIPP/E), demonstrating his strong foundation in U.S. privacy laws and international data transfers.
Professional & Community Affiliations
- International Association of Privacy Professionals
- Certified Information Privacy Professional/Europe (CIPP/E)
- Certified Information Privacy Professional/United States (CIPP/US)
- North Carolina Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- Executive Articles Editor, Alaska Law Review
- Editor in Chief, The Duke Chronicle
- Advised a genome editing company that is developing product candidates in allogeneic CAR T immuno-oncology, in vivo gene correction, and food on its $145.4 million IPO underwritten by J.P. Morgan, Goldman Sachs, Jefferies, and Barclays.
- Advised a commercial drone, software and analytics company in an agreement to purchase the assets of a professional drone pilot network company.
- Advised a leading provider of financial software and information products to U.S. financial institutions in a reverse triangular merger with a private equity-backed company.
- Advised a protein bar manufacturer in a definitive agreement to be acquired by a global wellness products company.
- Advised a leading contract research organization in a definitive agreement to acquire a provider of contract research, clinical and regulatory and other consulting services.
News & Publications
- 01.15.2018Business & Finance Law Review, George Washington University Law School
- 201633 Alaska Law Review, 329-51