Tim McKeever joined Smith Anderson in 2018. Tim focuses his practice on advising public and private companies and private equity funds on a wide range of corporate matters.
Prior to joining Smith Anderson, Tim was an associate in the Raleigh office of a London-based international law firm.
Professional & Community Affiliations
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Wake County Bar Association
- Represented a national venture capital firm in a $1.35 billion secondary sale of securities in 31 portfolio companies.
- Represented a NYSE-listed energy company in a strategic alliance with an on-site power generation systems company for repowering a 30 megawatt project involving distributed generation systems at two sites.
- Advised a global contract research organization in a definitive agreement to merge with a North American contract research organization.
- Represented a specialty pharma company in its acquisition of a pharmaceutical product to treat dermatological indications.
- Advised an enterprise storage management company in its sale to a private equity sponsor.