Tamara Cappelson supports Smith Anderson’s Corporate team and Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation group. She has over 33 years of experience in corporate law, securities law, mergers and acquisitions and equity compensation. Prior to joining Smith Anderson in 2019, Tamara managed the global employee equity program for a publicly traded technology company.
Tamara has been an active member and supporter of local animal rescue groups for over 24 years and is currently an officer and director of Paw Prints Animal Rescue.
Professional & Community Affiliations
- National Association of Stock Plan Professionals
- Triangle Benefits Forum
News & Publications
- The Deal | American Banker | Law360, 10.16.2020
- Wake Technical Community College, A.A.S., Business Administration-HR Management, 2018
- Wake Technical Community College, A.A.S., Accounting, 2017
- Adelphi University, Paralegal Program, 1986