Gray Wilson joined Smith Anderson in October 2014. His practice focuses on commercial litigation and real estate development. Before joining Smith Anderson, Gray completed clerkships with Judge Allyson K. Duncan of the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit and Judge James C. Dever, III of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina.
Gray has experience representing clients in cases involving breach of contract, unfair and deceptive trade practices, trademark infringement, environmental claims, breach of fiduciary duty, fraud, and a variety of other claims and issues.
Honors & Awards
- Publication Editor, Law & Contemporary Problems
- Executive Editor, Duke Environmental Law & Policy Forum
- Elected, Order of the Coif
News & Publications
Bar & Court Admissions
- North Carolina
- U.S. District Courts for the Eastern, Middle and Western Districts of North Carolina
Duke University School of Law, J.D. and M.P.P., magna cum laude, 2013
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, B.A., Environmental Studies and Spanish, 2008
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Chambers of Judge Allyson K. Duncan, United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- Chambers of Chief Judge James C. Dever, III, United States District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina