Tony Caldwell joined Smith Anderson in 2018 as an associate in the Data Use, Privacy & Security practice.
Tony’s experience involves negotiating and advising on software as a service (SaaS), hardware and information security transactions on behalf of health systems, medical device companies, physician groups and health plans. Additionally, he has experience with health care regulatory compliance and information security, including substantial experience with Stark, Anti-Kickback and HIPAA, among others.
Before joining Smith Anderson, Tony was an associate in the Indianapolis office of a health care focused law firm.
NOT ADMITTED TO PRACTICE IN NORTH CAROLINA.
Professional & Community Affiliations
- American Health Lawyers Association
News & Publications
- American Bar Association Health Law Section Health eSource Vol. 13 No. 4
- Open Payments: Early Impact and the Next Wave of Reform03.2015Health Affairs Blog
Bar & Court Admissions
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana
- University of Arizona, J.D., cum laude, 2015
- Certificates in Health Law and Transactional Business
- Wabash College, B.A., Biology, cum laude, 2007