Paula McDonald advises clients on a wide range of technology and intellectual property issues.
Prior to joining Smith Anderson, Paula worked for an international law firm in Chicago, where she was as an associate in the firm’s Technology and Intellectual Property Transactions practice. Prior to attending law school, Paula worked as an integration engineer for healthcare technology company Epic, where she assisted hospital organizations and physician groups with the management and technical implementation of interoperability projects.
Outside of work, Paula enjoys yarn crafts such as knitting and crochet.
NOT ADMITTED TO PRACTICE IN NORTH CAROLINA
- University of Michigan Law School
- Privacy and Technology Law Association
- Entrepreneurship Clinic
- Associate Editor, Michigan Technology Law Review
- North Carolina State University
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Benjamin Franklin Scholar