Nicholle Kennedy is a paralegal with Smith Anderson’s Trusts and Estates practice. Her focus is on trust and probate administration. She works closely with trustees, beneficiaries, CPAs, attorneys, courts and financial institutions.
Nicholle has experience in estate planning, guardianships, probate administration, residential real estate transactions and corporate business start-ups. Prior to joining Smith Anderson, she worked as an Estate Administration and Real Estate Paralegal in Illinois, where she assisted with administration of trusts, probate estates and all facets of estate planning.
Nicholle enjoys cooking homemade meals, going on walks outdoors and spending time with her Beagle. She is a trained and experienced sexual assault advocate and she is passionate about empowering survivors and educating the community about anti-bullying, sexual violence, healthy relationships and privilege and oppression.
Professional & Community Affiliations
- Volunteer, YWCA Stepping Stones McLean County (2017-2019)
- Illinois State University
- Breaking Barriers, a program providing professional development opportunities for students who identify as female with the Department of Criminal Justice Sciences
- Kankakee Community College
- Baccalaureate Scholars Program
- Illinois State University, B.S., Criminal Justice Sciences and Legal Studies, summa cum laude, 2019
- Paralegal Certificate from an American Bar Association-approved paralegal education program
- Dean’s List
- Phi Theta Kappa
- Kankakee Community College, A.S., summa cum laude, 2017