Nick Santos is an attorney with Smith Anderson’s Corporate and Transactional practice group.
Prior to joining Smith Anderson, Nick was an associate at an international law firm, where he focused on a variety of deals including new platforms, add-ons, and domestic and international carve-outs. Prior to that, Nick was a law clerk with an Ohio law firm.
Nick enjoys CrossFit, live music and golf.
NOT ADMITTED TO PRACTICE IN NORTH CAROLINA
- Drafting and Negotiating Non-Disclosure Agreements (Master Class)
- Essentials of Contract Drafting (Master Class)
Bar & Court Admissions
- Ohio (inactive)
- Ohio State University College of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2021
- Ohio State Law Journal, Source Editor and Staff Editor
- Lawrence Negotiation Competition
- 1L Moot Court Competition
- Civil Law Clinic, Legal Intern
- Capital University, B.A., magna cum laude, 2018
- Ohio Athletic Conference: Academic All-Conference
- Men’s Track and Field team, Baseball team