Miles Wobbleton joined Smith Anderson in 2019 as a lawyer in the Finance group.
Prior to joining Smith Anderson, Miles was a member of the banking and finance practice of a global law firm, where he represented lenders, issuers, and others in U.S. and cross-border structured finance and fund finance transactions.
Professional & Community Affiliations
- Board of Directors, Good Solar Organization
- American Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Leadership Council on Legal Diversity
Honors & Awards
- Articles Editor, First Amendment Law Review
- National Negotiations Team, Holderness Moot Court
Bar & Court Admissions
- North Carolina
- University of North Carolina, J.D., with high honors, 2018
- Order of the Coif
- Campbell University, B.A., summa cum laude, 2015