Andrew’s practice focuses on a range of corporate transactions, including representing clients in connection with securities offerings, mergers and acquisitions, venture-backed private financings and corporate governance.
Prior to joining Smith Anderson, Andrew worked in the corporate and technology practice groups of one of Ireland’s leading law firms, and practiced corporate law in the Palo Alto office of an international law firm.
*NOT ADMITTED TO PRACTICE IN NORTH CAROLINA
Prior to joining Smith Anderson, Andrew:
- Advised numerous private companies on corporate matters and raising venture capital across various industries, including biotechnology and life sciences, medical devices, robotics and self-driving, financial services and blockchain.
- Represented several private life sciences and medical device companies in acquisitions and strategic investments with public multinational companies.
- Advised a public bank holding company on its joint venture with a public financial services company related to the acquisition of a payments company.
- Represented public semiconductor companies in acquisitions, asset purchases and divestitures.
- Advised institutional investors on venture capital fundraisings and secondary market transactions.