Closed Business Client Transactions January 2013 to January 2014
The following provides a comprehensive overview of some of our closed business client key transactions from January 2013 to January 2014. Our 2013 transactions included sophisticated debt and equity financings; fund formations; mergers, acquisitions and divestitures; private offerings; IPOs; intellectual property; purchase, sale and lease of real estate; construction; zoning and land use; gaming; health; insurance; and sponsorships. Some highlights include:
- Over 200 deals representing in excess of $11.6 billion in value, including mergers & acquisitions, debt financings, and public and private securities offerings.
- Over 55 debt financing transactions totaling in excess of $4.3 billion in value.
- Represented Quintiles Transnational Holdings Inc. in the nation's 10th largest IPO in 2013.
- Over 55 mergers, acquisitions and securities offerings totaling in excess of $5.9 billion in value, including one of the largest private company acquisitions in North Carolina.
- Over 30 life science and health care transactions and 25 information and materials technology transactions totaling in excess of $3 billion in value.
CLICK HERE to view a list of some of our clients' key transactions.