Eva Gullick Frongello joined Smith Anderson in September 2014. Her practice focuses on complex contract disputes, construction and medical malpractice defense.
Before joining Smith Anderson, Eva was a High School teacher with Teach for America in Atlanta.
Professional & Community Affiliations
- Clinic Student Attorney, UNC School of Law Immigration Clinic
- Staff Member, The North Carolina Law Review
Honors & Awards
- Recipient, Gressman-Pollitt Oral Advocacy Award, Best Appellant
- Vice President of Philanthropy, Alpha Chi Omega Sorority
- Dean's Fellow, 2012 - 2014
News & Publications
Bar & Court Admissions
- North Carolina
University of North Carolina, J.D., with honors, 2014
University of North Carolina, B.A., International Studies and Psychology, Dean's List(2006 - 2009), 2009