Amelia is an associate in Smith Anderson’s Litigation and Real Estate Development practice groups. Her practice focuses on representing clients in contract disputes, products liability matters and construction litigation.
While attending law school, Amelia completed an internship with Chief Judge Solomon Oliver, Jr. of the Northern District of Ohio.
Professional & Community Affiliations
- North Carolina Bar Association
- North Carolina Association of Women Attorneys
Honors & Awards
- Symposium Editor, North Carolina Journal of Law and Technology
- Pro Bono Coordinator, Domestic Violence Action Project
- Vice President, Women in Law
- Honor Court Member, Undergraduate Honor System
News & Publications
Bar & Court Admissions
- North Carolina
University of North Carolina School of Law, J.D., with honors, 2015
University of North Carolina, B.A., English and Women’s Studies, 2012
- Buckley Public Service Scholar