Smith, Anderson, Blount, Dorsett, Mitchell & Jernigan, LLP (Smith Anderson) is pleased to announce that the following partners were elected to become Fellows of the American Bar Foundation:
- Rosemary G. Kenyon (Employment)
- Byron B. Kirkland (Corporate)
- Kimberly J. Korando (Employment)
- Michael W. Mitchell (Litigation)
- Susan Milner Parrott (Employment)
- Gerald F. Roach (Corporate)
We congratulate our selected lawyers and take pride in their recognition, as well as their many contributions to the legal profession and to our community.
Other Smith Anderson lawyers previously elected as Fellows include James D. Blount, Jr., James K. Dorsett III, John L. Jernigan and Henry A. Mitchell, Jr. Mr. Mitchell currently serves as State Chair of the Fellows.