Smith Anderson Ranked for the Fifth Consecutive Year as Among North Carolina's Best Law Firms by Chambers USA
For the fifth consecutive year since publication of its United States client guides began in 2003, the highly regarded Chambers USA Guide to America's Leading Lawyers for Business has recognized Smith, Anderson, Blount, Dorsett, Mitchell & Jernigan, LLP (Smith Anderson) in the areas of Corporate/M&A; Labor & Employment; Litigation (General Commercial); and Real Estate. Smith Anderson lawyers individually ranked as among North Carolina's best this year based on market recommendations are:
- Labor & Employment:
- Litigation (General Commercial):
- Real Estate:
Comments from clients and peers provided to and published by Chambers about Smith Anderson include:
- Corporate/M&A: "The work product is excellent [and] the attorneys are highly skilled"
- Labor & Employment: "A valuable partner in our business: professional, thorough and timely"
- Commercial Litigation: A "solid up-and-coming group [of lawyers] working alongside impeccable, more experienced lawyers" contribute to "the depth of the team"
- Real Estate: "Well-regarded, high-quality and solid"
Chambers and Partners began publishing legal guides in 1990 with the launch of the Chambers Directory in the United Kingdom. Led by a former British barrister and industry lawyer, the company now publishes legal guides worldwide. To compile the fifth edition of Chambers USA this year, 40 full-time researchers spent over 6 months conducting market research, including conducting over 14,000 in-depth interviews with clients and peers. www.chambersandpartners.com