Smith, Anderson, Blount, Dorsett, Mitchell & Jernigan, LLP (Smith Anderson) is pleased to announce that Business North Carolinamagazine has named twelve Firm lawyers to its 2006 Legal Elite list.
Smith Anderson lawyers listed are:
• Mark A. Ash (Litigation)
• Francis C. Bagbey (Real Estate)
• Christopher B. Capel (Business Law)
• James K. Dorsett III (Litigation)
• John L. Jernigan (Business Law and Corporate Counsel)
• C. Steven Mason (Real Estate)
• B. Joseph Morris (Litigation)
• William W. Nelson (Tax/Estate Planning)
• Stephen T. Parascandola (Environmental)
• Amos U. Priester IV (Bankruptcy)
• Gerald F. Roach (Business Law)
• Michael P. Saber (Patent/IP)
About Legal Elite
Each year, Business North Carolina magazine mails a ballot to every lawyer licensed by the State Bar and living in North Carolina. The ballot includes 12 categories (Antitrust, Bankruptcy, Business Law, Construction, Corporate Counsel, Criminal Defense, Employment, Environmental, Litigation, Patent/IP, Real Estate, Tax/Estate Planning), related to business and asks each lawyer to identify those considered ‘best’ for each category. For the 2006 list, Business North Carolinamailed 17,000 ballots resulting in the listing of 495 lawyers or less than 3% of the State’s total lawyers.