March 14, 2013
The following provides a comprehensive overview of our closed transactions from January 2012 to January 2013. Key highlights include:
- Over 240 deals representing in excess of $15 billion in value, including mergers & acquisitions, commercial transactions, debt financings, and public and private securities offerings.
- Over 90 debt financing transactions totaling in excess of $8.5 in value, including over $3.4 billion in borrower side leveraged loans, ranking us #17 nationally by Thomson Reuters LPC.
- Over 65 mergers & acquisitions and securities offering transactions totaling in excess of $6.5 billion in value.
- Over 55 venture capital and private equity transactions totaling in excess of $2 billion in value.
- Over 45 life science and health care and 35 information and materials technology transactions totaling in excess of $3.5 billion in value.