PLEASE NOTE: This event has passed.
About the Program
The intersection of business, employment and the law is ever-changing, and can be difficult to navigate. Smith Anderson's 20th annual Employment Law Update (ELU) provides an in-depth look at workplace trends and legal developments with the goal of guiding employers through the challenges of the modern-day work environment. The ELU will help you address the increasingly more complex issues that affect our workforces including:
- Technology in the Workplace
- Wage & Hour Compliance
- EEOC Initiatives and Priorities
- Developments Under the ADA, FMLA and GINA
- Religious Discrimination and Accommodation
- Employer Obligations Under USERRA
- Background, Criminal History and Credit Checks
- Challenges to Non-Union Employers' Practices Under Federal Labor Law
The ELU has been increasingly popular, and for several years we have had overflow attendance. Space is limited to 160 attendees per session, so we encourage you to register early.
The ELU is offered at no charge to clients and friends of our Firm. Human resources and benefits professionals, as well as in-house lawyers, are encouraged to attend.
For additional information contact Carol Giambelli at 919.838.2044 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.