North Carolina Central University, Master of Library Science, cum laude, 2009
University of Alabama, B.A., Minority Studies, 2005
Tiffany López serves as the firm’s Director of Library and Research Services. Tiffany has over 12 years of combined legal and library experience and is responsible for the strategic development of Smith Anderson’s online and print collections, research services, and training for all practice groups.
Tiffany joined Smith Anderson in 2012 and prior to that, she coordinated a national network of 27 research libraries.
Professional & Community Affiliations
- Special Libraries Association (SLA)
- North Carolina Special Libraries Association (NCSLA), Communications Committee Chair
- American Association of Law Libraries (AALL)
- Raleigh Area Law Librarians Association (RALLA)
Honors & Awards
- President, NCSLA Chapter, 2013-2015
- Recipient, Horizon Award, North Carolina Special Libraries Association, 2011
- Organizer, Library School 2.0 Workshop, North Carolina Special Libraries Association, 2011
Co-Author, EPA Library Network Strategic Plan, 2011
- Presenter, "Webinars Made Great: Preparing Trainers and Users for Web-Based Learning," American Library Association2012
- Co-Presenter, "Training Gone Digital: Strategies for Hosting and Learning in Web-Based Seminars," Sloan Consortium International2010