AA Contact info
Bar & Court Admissions
- North Carolina
- University of North Carolina, J.D., with honors, 2010
- University of Illinois, B.S., Engineering, with honors, 2007
Megan Lambert advises a broad range of clients in life sciences transactions and regulatory matters, including partnering, patent and technology licensing, research and development collaborations, joint ventures, distribution, manufacturing, co-promotion arrangements and other strategic transactions.
Megan has experience assisting clients with the conduct of international clinical trials and other regulatory matters, specifically in Canada, Europe and Africa. She also has experience in international clinical trial agreements.
Prior to joining Smith Anderson, Megan was an associate attorney in the Research Triangle Park office of a global law firm.
Professional & Community Affiliations
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Wake County Bar Association
- American Health Lawyers Association
Honors & Awards
- Executive Editor, North Carolina Journal of Law and Technology
- James Scholar, University of Illinois
- Represented a specialty pharmaceutical company in connection with a licensing and commercialization arrangement for the introduction of a product into the United States
- Represented a nonprofit organization in its acquisition of a health care mobile application technology company