AA Contact info
Bar & Court Admissions
- North Carolina
University of North Carolina, J.D., with honors, 2003
- Law Review Staff Member
Baldwin-Wallace College, B.A., 1997
Amy Wallace practices in the areas of securities law, corporate law, and mergers and acquisitions. Her practice includes public offerings and private placements of securities, public company securities and corporate governance matters, and corporate investigations. Amy also represents start-up and growth companies in venture capital, mergers and acquisitions, and general corporate matters.
Professional & Community Affiliations
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Wake County Bar Association
- Treasurer, The National Investor Relations Institute (NIRI) Triangle Chapter of North Carolina
Honors & Awards
- Staff Member, North Carolina Law Review
- Represented a publicly traded company and leading provider of end-to-end spend management solutions in its sale of the company to a leading technology-focused private equity firm for approximately $509 million.
- Advises NYSE- and NASDAQ-listed public companies in various industries with respect to public disclosure and securities law compliance matters, NYSE and NASDAQ listing requirements, corporate governance, and general corporate matters.
- Represented the largest electric utility in the United States in multiple public securities offerings.
- Represented a major convenience store chain in Rule 144A/Regulation S issuance of unsecured debt and subsequent registered exchange offer.
- Represented public companies in going dark and going private transactions, both within and outside the acquisition context.
- Represented a global pharmaceutical contract manufacturing and development company in subscription rights offering in connection with an acquisition and refinancing.
- Represented NYSE- and NASDAQ-listed companies in issuer tender offers for both debt and equity securities.
- Represented NASDAQ-listed company in listing and subsequent delisting from the SIX Swiss Exchange.
- Assists public companies with corporate investigations, both internally and in response to regulatory inquiries.
- July 28, 2016
- July 11, 2013
- January 31, 2012
- August 2, 2011
- New Limits on Broker Discretionary Voting on Corporate Governance Proposals and other Proxy Season ConsiderationsFebruary 6, 2012
- President Obama Signs the Dodd-Frank Act: Corporate Governance and Disclosure Provisions and Smaller Public Company Relief from SOX § 404(b)August 5, 2010
- Senate Passes Financial Reform Bill with Corporate Governance and Disclosure Implications for All Public CompaniesMay 28, 2010